|New camera, still horrible foodie pics. Obviously it's the operator!|
I am a huge fan of coffee, but I also hate to eat breakfast. Actually, I love breakfast, but by the time I get the girls' food ready and they are eating, Gabby needs something and yada yada, its 11:00 and I'm still hungry. If I drink coffee, then I feel nauseous. It's a bad cycle! Once I started making this smoothie, it not only wakes me up like coffee, it makes me feel great until I have a chance to eat. No joke, that is usually 2:00 during naptime.
Don't be intimidated by the amount of spinach or the Greek yogurt. It truly tastes like a shake.
- 3 cups (handfuls) of spinach.
- Quick tip: I buy the huge boxes of organic spinach and freeze it in bags. Much easier and it freezes great!
- 2 bananas (frozen is best)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Almond Milk (vanilla flavor is best)
- I love Silk. Go to their Facebook page for a $1 off coupon!
- 1 teaspoon of agave nectar (or any sugar you like...Splenda works too)
Two biggest fans of this smoothie? The ladies. We even have a smoothie song.
|Don't you love the bed head?|