I have been perfecting my slim cocktails for a couple of years, but I think I have finally found the best recipes.
Try these and you won't know the difference!
- Red wine...go for cheap!
- Crystal Light Raspberry Ice
- Any fruit you like. Great starters: orange & apple. Berries are great too!
- Diet lemon lime (I like 7up)
- For an extra kick: 1 cup Rum
- Chop up fruit and put in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Add half a packet of Crystal Light of choice.
- Pour bottle of wine.
- Let chill in fridge for hours or days! It will be tasty no matter what. Once you have this base started, when it gets low, add another bottle and the rest of the packet. Repeat. The fruit is good for up to a week.
Fill a glass with ice. Fill 3/4 way with Sangria. Top with 7up and garnish with a shake of cinnamon. To make it fancy, add a twist of citrus.
Check back tomorrow for my MYO "skinny" Margarita.
Is it summer yet?