*NOTE: If you are clicking on links, you might want to right click and choose "open in new tab/window". I cannot figure out how to change it so you wont be directed away from the page!*
- Gerber Onesies. Every 2 months or so they update their printable coupons. I like their onesies and it is easy to pair these coupons with a sale!
- Huggies. Dont forget to save the codes from the packs of diapers. I have gotten at least five $25 Visa gift cards from playing their instant win games. Also, they mail out coupons every few months.
- Pampers. Save the codes from these packs of diapers too!
- Formula companies. They send out a lot of freebies before the baby is born, especially. Similac, Enfamil and Good Start
- Clothing stores: Babies r Us and Target are my favorite. Also, even if it's not your first, start a registry to get nice gift bags in-store filled with freebies and coupons! Dont forget: you can combine store coupons with sales & manufacturer coupons!!
- Sign up for Amazon Mom. You get 30% off AND free shipping. Plus, lately there have been great 20% off or $10 coupons in the regular baby magazines. I found a box of over 200 Pampers Swaddlers for $20 shipped to your door! Thats a great deal!
Even if you are not pregnant, I would sign up for any regular brands you use with your baby and toddler. If you don't end up using the coupons, you can always give them to another friend who is a parent!