I've posted this dip before, but I have spruced it up a bit with some Greek yogurt. I seriously could eat this daily with some carrots or Wheat Thins. It's an old Weigh Watchers recipe, but no one has to know that!
Sitting outside with some ice tea, I can munch on this dip. The girls like it on their turkey wraps too.
Here's what you need:
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese: I really like the Mediterranean style
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 block of low fat cream cheese
- 3 large handfuls of fresh spinach (I tend to use a whole small bag)
- 4 green onions,chopped
- Lemon juice, from half of a lemon
- S&P to taste
- Blanch spinach quickly in boiling water (2-3 minutes) and then ring out water with a strainer.
- Combine everything in a chopper (or blender) and it's ready in less than 5 minutes!
What's your favorite dip to make?